I’ve been tagged by: br3ttles
1. If you have the choose to either get pregnant/get someone pregnant today or lose the ability forever. What would you choose?
2. What is the worst super power you could imagine having?
Narcolepsy when danger is near man
3. Are you a left or right handed?
4. If you could be any animal in the world for a day, what would you be?
An Orca. A wild one. Fuck you SeaWorld.
5. Do you ever wonder if we are a brain in a jar being stimulated to think we are in a body?
Now I do…
6. Have you ever done anything embaressing whilst doing the horizontal monster mash (sex) with someone?
7. If you could pick a book to live in, what would it be?
Harry Potter. Everything good about modern day life but with magic.
8. Who framed Roger Rabbit?
Brett did. I saw him do it.
9. In your humble opinion, what is the meaning of life?
The reproduce and pass on knowledge.
10. If you could invent anthing, what would it be?
Hoverboard. Like actually invent the tech that makes it possible
11. This is a long one. Here the situation, you’d be given a million pounds(dollah, euro etc) every year. Janaury 1st would be put in your bank account. No strings attached but one. By taking the deal of a million (insert your currency here) a year you’d be chased for you whole life by a deadly deadly creature. Not just any creature, it would be a deadly deadly snail. Not a very big one at that. There is no escaping the snail or not killing of the snail. It moves as quickly as a snail and no matter where you go it would find a way to get to you. Then the second it touches you, you will die. How you die youll decide by your imagination. So my question if, if you’d take the deal, why? If you wont take the deal, why again?
A snail travels, on average, 25 metres a day. So on that basis, yes I’d take the money as I could move to say Vancouver (which is a fair way away from where I currently live) and by the time the snail caught me up I’d probably have died from old age anyway.
br3ttles: OLDDDDD FASHIONED! I've tagged you in a text question thing. Hope you dont mind and I wont by offended if you dont do it. I usaully dont but I thought "what would the jazz tell me to do?" and I did it!
Dax Wave and Groom
- Pomade colour - Honey
- Pomade Scent - Faint scent of honey
- Base - Petroleum
- Hold - Strong
- Shine - Low
- Price - £5/ $7 (3.5 oz)
- Overall - A good pomade with a strong hold that is very affordable. More workable whilst using your hands rather than a comb. Can take a while to wash out once it dries as you would expect whilst using a petroleum based product.
My new blog. Check it out